We offer a specialized look at higher education through Original Knowledge Generation and Application Lines; we hold an interdisciplinary approach to innovation. The research Lines are:
Institutional processes, education and social policies:
- This line explores institutional change and innovation processes work in HEI, government and governance.
- Educational and cultural policies that impact the work of higher education institutions are studied.
- The origin and meaning of educational statistics at the national level.
- Statistical information, sources and indicator systems
ICT and education:
- The incorporation of ICT into educational processes.
- Changes in teaching and research, learning and social interactions in the academic community; as well as technological infrastructure in educational establishments.
- Innovation processes in methodology, didactics and educational policies through ICT.
- •Social change from ICT, the study of digital knowledge, technological capital and technological appropriation of university students and professors.
- Literacy studies where reading and writing are seen as social practices.