Below are some materials produced as part of the projects of applied basic research and participatory action research carried out by researchers and students of CITRO Postgraduate Program, in collaboration with different social groups, educational institutions, rural schools, non-governmental organizations, among others. These materials –such as guides, manuals, videos, infographics– have the purpose of contributing to the wellbeing of the communities and the conservation of resources in their territories, from the documentation and revitalization of local knowledge, the identification of specific technologic developments to improve the management of culturally and economically important species, as well as the organization of value and production chains.
- Conservation of the biocultural diversity of Mexican chilies – PhD Araceli Aguilar Meléndez
- Knowing the plants of my locality – Biol. Roberto Castro Cortés y PhD Thorsten Krömer
- Community Forests and market – PhD Edward Allan Ellis
- Biocultural diversity in the Sierra de Zongolica– PhD Citlalli López Binnquist
- Non Timber Forest Products – PhD Citlalli López Binnquist
- Sustainable production of papel amate (bark paper) – PhD Citlalli López Binnquist
- Sustainable management and conservation of orchids – PhD Rebeca Alicia Menchaca García