|Application Process for International Students|
To apply you will need to provide:
- Letter of presentation from your home University Complete our online application form
- Pay UV’s registration fee:
- $100usd for independent students
- $50usd for exchange students
- Your courses of choices – view our academic programs available.
- Photocopy of your passport
- Academic transcript from your home University
- Proof of Advanced Spanish Language
|Once you have been accepted you will need to provide:|
- Certificate of Health
- Travel Insurance
- Letter of Recommendation from your home University
- Brief CV or Resume
- Proof of Finances (except for special and summer programs)
- A digital photo in jpg format (480 pixels wide x 640 pixels high).
Internship and Research program applicants must provide:
- Certified Copy of Academic Transcript
Letter of Recommendation from your home University Tutor or Head of Department.
On arrival please provide the following to the International Admissions Office:
- A Photocopy of your Mexican student visa or your Tourist Card you will have received on entry to Mexico.
More about the digital photo we require:
|This photo will be used for your identification within our University, so please take a quality photo of head and shoulders:|
Please send all of your original documents by registered post or courier service to the following address:
Dirección General de Relaciones Internacionales.
Calle Zamora #25
C.P. 91000, México
Ph: + 52 2288 421700 ext- 17658
Vía E-mail en PDF (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application form for our Homestay Program
Formato para el Programa de Estancia en Familia