Foreign candidates:

  • Apply in writing for admission to the postgraduate course, attaching a curriculum vitae and a certificate of undergraduate studies.
  • Legalized photocopy of the migratory document (FM) and passport.
  • Legalization of the studies by the institutions where they come from, by the Mexican Consulate in the country of origin and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Mexico.
  • Equivalence of studies issued by the Ministry of Public Education.
  • Two letters of reference from recognized teachers or researchers in an educational institution in their country of origin.

Ask for information

Contact: Dr. José Enrique Meza Alvarado;;

Telephone:  (228) 841 8900 ext. 13404