The student will be able to elaborate one or more of the following research products: Scientific article, popular article or stay report.
- Be the first author.
- Have co-authorship with your thesis supervisor.
- Present evidence of acceptance and / or publication.
- The article can be popular or scientific and must be indexed.
- Letter on letterhead signed by the thesis supervisor where the grade for the subject is assigned (0-100).
- Submit a letter of acceptance on letterhead signed by the receiving researcher and a work plan signed by the thesis supervisor, the receiving researcher and by the student.
- For local stays the minimum duration will be 3 months and for national or foreign stays it will be 1 month. In both cases, the stay must be carried out during the period that includes the fourth semester to establish a qualification at the end of this.
- At the end of the stay, the student must present an activity report signed by the thesis supervisor, the receiving researcher and by the student. Likewise, they must deliver a letter on letterhead signed by the receiving researcher where they will assign a grade (0-100) as evidence of the student’s performance.