- Applicant’s letter addressed to the Coordinator of the Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence, where they express their interest in entering the program in a timely manner (letter of reasons).
- Applicant’s letter addressed to the Coordinator of the Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence, where he agrees to dedicate himself exclusively and full-time (40 h / week / month) to the program (letter of commitment).
- Copy of the complete study certificate with average (minimum 7.8 or its equivalent) , in case of not having a general average, a complete certificate and a proof of the general average of the degree
- Copy of the bachelor’s degree or the professional examination certificate.
- Copy of the CURP or official identification document in the case of foreign students.
- English Language Accreditation. Exaver I, equivalent to Toefl or IELTS, English text comprehension test for postgraduate students ( https://www.uv.mx/cix/acreditacion /)
- Take the Postgraduate Knowledge and / or Skills Exam
- Present the National Exam of General Knowledge EXANI III.
- Accredit the selection process.
- Cover registration and recovery fees.
Permanence and Graduate Requirements:
- Accredit all the subjects of the immediately preceding period (the minimum passing grade in the master’s degree is 70 on a scale of 1 to 100)
- Students who have a CONACyT scholarship must maintain a minimum average of 80.
- Full-time dedication to the master’s program
Graduation Options and Obtaining the Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence:
- To obtain the degree of teacher or doctor at the Universidad Veracruzana, it will be essential to present a Reception Work written under the modality of Thesis .
- Graduates of the Master in Artificial Intelligence have the bases to pursue a doctorate in national and foreign institutions related to the area;
- Graduates may join groups of researchers at any educational institution.
- Graduates will be able to transfer their experiences and the implementation of their research to public and private educational institutions, non-governmental organizations and private companies.