Applicants for the Master in Artificial Intelligence must have the following competencies, knowledge, skills and values:
- Posing and formulating strategies for solving problems.
- Generate and adapt methods and techniques to solve problems.
- Interest in research.
- Full time dedication.
- Fundamentals of computing, mathematics and logic.
- Reading and comprehension of texts in English (EXAVER level 1 or equivalent).
- Oral and written expression.
- Good oral and written comunication.
- Abstract, formalize and manipulate mathematical models of reality.
- Carry out inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Instrument solutions and program them on the computer.
ATTITUDES AND VALUES
- Discipline, honesty and responsibility.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Ability to develop, structure and defend original ideas.
- Self-learning capacity and initiative.
- Of respect and empathy with people.
- Open to dialogue, understanding and tolerance.
At the end of their studies, the graduate of the Master in Artificial Intelligence will have the following competencies, knowledge, skills and values:
- To start a research career within a doctoral program, particularly the one offered by the CIIA-UV.
- To dedicate himself to teaching in high-level courses in his specialty area, at the bachelor’s or master’s level.
- In Artificial Intelligence, Computational Learning and Robotics.
- Of the formalisms and technologies of these areas.
- From the knowledge and frontier technologies in these areas.
- Reading and comprehension of texts in English (TOEFL> = 450 or equivalent).
- Skill and effectiveness in programming computers with their own Artificial Intelligence languages.
- Ability to produce academic and technical work.
- Create, evaluate and use Artificial Intelligence techniques to solve problems in your environment.
- To analyze and generate mathematical models that involve solutions to computational problems.
- To interact with users and specialists from different areas of knowledge, understand their needs and propose solutions.
ATTITUDES AND VALUES
- I respect both his work and that of the people around him.
- Favorable attitude for permanent updating in your area.
- To form technical team working to solve problems.
- Honesty, professional ethics and responsibility.
- Solidarity, commitment to society and the environment.