Fundamentals of the Program
This program helps to train professionals with knowledge in historical, social and economic aspects of China and Latin America. At the end of the seventies of the twentieth century, the beginning of the modernization process of the People’s Republic of China caused a sustained growth of its gross domestic product and a decisive influence on trade, investment, technological innovation and the mechanisms of Global financing. Today China is a determining factor in the configuration of a new multipolar world.
Latin America has also become a region of great importance as developing countries increase their protagonism. The great dynamism that characterizes the relations between both regions is manifested in extraordinary magnitudes of trade, investment and financing that demand the training of specialists to guide and strengthen the actions of the public and private sectors.
To be a recognized Master’s program at national and international level in the short term, integrated by an academic body of experts from different parts of the world.
Train professionals with solid knowledge of economics and civilization in China and Latin America, with the necessary tools to contribute to the growth of regional economies and to develop competitive advantages, reflected in the increase in the quality of life of Latin American and China societies.
Prepare specialists on economy, culture and society of China and Latin America, that contribute to the promotion of socioeconomic relations between both regions.
Enrolment requirements for foreign students
- Birth Certificate or equivalent document
- Registration Document
- Proof of Payment of Registration Fees
- Have a bachelor’s degree, (accredited by the corresponding authorities in the country of origin). If you do not have it, adhere to the provisions of articles 21, 22 and 23 of the Statute of Students 2008.
- Full certificate of study (accredited by the corresponding authorities in the country of origin).
- Document in which the final grade point average appears to obtain the bachelor’s degree, requiring at least 8.0 or equivalent.
- Verification of Spanish language proficiency in the comprehension and writing of texts.
- Official photo ID (passport)
- Professional certificate (apostilled by the corresponding authorities in the country of origin)
The master’s program is projected in four semesters, and it is contemplated that it will be completed in two years. It is structured so that the student can take a total of 1050 hours, of which 43% of the credits are theoretical and 57% are totally practical, which makes the orientation of the program professional-virtual. You can check it completely in the following link:
The curriculum consists of four basic courses that grant a total of 24 credits, four disciplinary training courses with a total of 28 credits, an intervention area that grants 30 credits and three optional courses to obtain the remaining 18 credits.
|Theory hours with teacher||Theory hours without teacher||Practice hours with teacher||Practice hours without teacher|
|History of the Civilization of China||6||10||20||10||20|
|History of the Civilization of Latin America||6||10||20||10||20|
|Economic geography of China||6||10||20||10||20|
|Economic geography of Latin America||6||10||20||10||20|
|China’s contemporary economy||6||10||20||10||20|
|Contemporary economy of Latin America||6||10||20||10||20|
|Contemporary international relations between China and Latin America||8||20||25||10||20|
|Foreign trade financing and investment between China and Latin America||8||25||20||15||15|
|Intervention Project I||10||20||10||20||70|
|Intervention Project II||10||20||10||20||70|
TOTAL IN COURSES
|TOTAL CREDITS 100||
TOTAL THEORETICAL HOURS
TOTAL PRACTICAL HOURS
Complement of the Curriculum
- Multilateral agreements
- Relations between China and Africa
- The MSMEs of China and Latin America
- Scientific and technological development, experiences of: China and Latin America.
- Large interregional projects: the strip and the silk route.
- Relations between China and North America
NOTE: It is important to mention that the coordination of the Master will reserve the right of opening in case of not covering with the minimum required offer, which is 5 students. Having a maximum limit of 20 as a limit.