- A completed Application form.pdf.
- International (non-refundable) administrative fees of $120 USD are applicable.
- A photograph of yourself in jpg format, 480 wide x 640 high pixels.
- Photograph details: Make sure your digital photo has got the following characteristics:
- Color photo with white background, wearing black clothing
- Face and forehead are visible. No glasses.
- No shadow, no date.
- Not retouched and recently taken (2016).
- JPG format.
- Size: 480 wide x 640 high pixels.
- A selection of Courses UV, courses semester EEE or intesive summer UV is available according to your level of Spanish at EEE.
- View available Spanish language and special interest courses for 2016.
- A photocopy of your valid Passport.
- Certificate of good health.
- Proof of your travel insurance.
- Latest transcript provided by your university (if you need credits).
- A letter of recommendation from your university.
- Résumé / Brief CV.
- Proof of financial support (except for special programs and intensive Summer sections).
- Homestay Program page.
- Cultural Immersion Program.pdf Form.
- A photocopy of your Student visa or tourist card you will receive on entry to Mexico.
- On arrival, International officers at UV will guide you through the Immigration registration requirement.
Send all your documents via express mail to the following address and a PDF copy to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org