- A completed Application form.pdf.
- International (non-refundable) administrative fees of $120 USD are applicable.
- A photograph of yourself in jpg format, 480 wide x 640 high pixels.
- Photograph details: Make sure your digital photo has got the following characteristics:
- Color photo with white background, wearing black clothing
- Face and forehead are visible. No glasses.
- No shadow, no date.
- Not retouched and recently taken
- JPG format.
- Size: 480 wide x 640 high pixels.
- A selection of Courses UV, courses semester EEE or intesive summer UV is available according to your level of Spanish at EEE.
- View available Spanish language and special interest courses for 2019.
- A photocopy of your valid Passport.
- Certificate of good health.
- Proof of your travel insurance.
- Latest transcript provided by your university (if you need credits).
- A letter of recommendation from your university.
- Proof of financial support (except for special programs and intensive Summer sections).
- Homestay Program Form.
- Cultural Immersion Program.pdf Form.
- A photocopy of your Student visa or tourist card you will receive on entry to Mexico.
- On arrival, International officers at UV will guide you through the Immigration registration requirement.
Send all your documents via express mail to the following address and a PDF copy to our e-mail: email@example.com
|Bank:||Banco Nacional de México, SA|
|Address:||Centro Financiero Xalapa, Xalapeños Ilustres y Zamora; Xalapa, Veracruz, México.|
|Telephones:||(+52) (228) 8180398, (+52) (228) 8180287|
|Beneficiary:||UNIVERSIDAD VERACRUZANA-ESCUELA PARA ESTUDIANTES EXTRANJEROS|
Please include a USD $20.00 bank commission in your payment.
Note: It is absolutely essential to make sure that you include the initials identifying your institution and/or your name in the wire transfer form. Otherwise, we cannot process the payment of your fees and, consequently, your admission. It would be useful for you to fax us (+52 228 8 18 64 13) the hardcopy of the wire transfer that you are given after you have deposited the fee. We would appreciate your collaboration. Thank you.
If you want an extra original transcript you need to pay:
- 8 USD for each transcript
- 66 USD (America) 72 USD (Europa) 84 (Asia, Oceania y Africa) for the EXPRESS Mail (Redpack, DHL, fedex, etc) I it takes 1 or 2 weeks to arrive.
- 15 USD for Regular mail. It takes approximately more than 6 weeks to arrive
- Remember to include USD $20.00 bank commision in your payment
Payment in México:
We inform you that we cannot accept Money Orders, personal cheques, credit cards or United States dollars anymore. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
- Bank: BANAMEX S.A.
- Branch: 4591
- Account: 34905 «Programas Específicos»
- CLABE: 002840459100349056
- Beneficiary: Universidad Veracruzana
- Reference: ESCUELAEE0000160
- It is important to bring the original hardcopy you get in the bank to the payments office at EEE because if you lose it, you will have to pay the corresponding fee again.
- Be sure to bring new bills, because dirty, torn, crumpled, faded or written upon, or bills in anyway marked will not be accepted at banks or money exchange places.