Every day more countries open up to foreign trade in order to develop their economy, which makes it necessary for companies to seek international diversification to maintain their competitiveness. In this sense, the professional preparation of specialists in the area of foreign trade becomes a viable alternative, especially for those who decide to do business abroad.
In this sense – since its foundation – the Specialization in Foreign Trade Administration has been fulfilling that purpose, generating positive impacts in the formation of human resources with an effective impact on the companies that have absorbed them. For this reason, the importance of the program that the Universidad Veracruzana has among its academic offerings is to efficiently transcend knowledge and knowledge, both cognitive and axiological, that have allowed it not only to remain, but even to obtain recognition from CONACyT and of their own graduates, who are, in every way, the best evaluators of their quality and efficiency.
Train competent Foreign Trade Administration specialists who respond with relevance to the business needs of organizations, considering the business opportunities of our country in a competitive global environment.
By 2024, it will be an internationally recognized quality educational program that contributes to the socio-economic development of the country, through links with national and foreign organizations, promoting international business in a context of competitiveness, social responsibility and sustainability
The general objective of the study program is to train foreign trade administration specialists capable of developing international business projects for organizations, from a multidisciplinary perspective
Specifically, the following objectives and goals are sought:
- Provide multidisciplinary knowledge aimed at developing skills in the area of international trade.
- Develop competencies that contribute to the development of organizations and the country, through the link with the productive sector.
- Strengthen mobility and academic exchange with various national and foreign organizations, for the development of theoretical and practical projects with social impact.
- Promote an ethical attitude to perform in their professional work, attending to social needs, under a sustainability approach.
- Reach the terminal efficiency of 80% by generational cohort, using strategies to monitor students from their entrance.
- Get 50% of students to participate in academic events during their academic training, by generational cohort.
- 50% of students will make a national or international stay by generational cohort.
- Increase collaboration in intervention projects between teachers and students by 40%.
- Increase by 50% per generational cohort, the joint participation between students and teachers of the graduate program with the sector
- productive and governmental.