Universidad Veracruzana

Skip to main content

Foreign candidates:

  • Apply in writing for admission to the postgraduate course, attaching a curriculum vitae and a certificate of undergraduate studies.
  • Legalized photocopy of the migratory document (FM) and passport.
  • Legalization of the studies by the institutions where they come from, by the Mexican Consulate in the country of origin, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Mexico.
  • Equivalence of studies issued by the Ministry of Public Education.
  • Two letters of reference from recognized teachers or researchers in an educational institution in their country of origin.

Ask for information

Contact: Dra. Karina Gpe. Hernández Flores; karinhernandez@uv.mx;

Enlaces de pie de página


C. Agustín de Iturbide, Salvador Díaz Mirón, 91700 Veracruz, Ver., México

Redes sociales


Código de ética

Última actualización

Fecha: 10 octubre, 2023 Responsable: Karina Guadalupe Hernández Flores Contacto: karinhernandez@uv.mx