- Apply in writing for admission to the postgraduate course, attaching a curriculum vitae and a certificate of undergraduate studies.
- Legalized photocopy of the migratory document (FM) and passport.
- Legalization of the studies by the institutions where they come from, by the Mexican Consulate in the country of origin, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Mexico.
- Equivalence of studies issued by the Ministry of Public Education.
- Two letters of reference from recognized teachers or researchers in an educational institution in their country of origin.
Ask for information
Contact: Dra. Karina Gpe. Hernández Flores; firstname.lastname@example.org;