4th International Altamira Materials and Devices Encounter (EMDA) will be held at Altamira, Tamaulipas | 16 – 17 | November 2023. EMDA 4th will target state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to materials, electronics devices, and their applications. The objective of this international conferences is the spirit of this meeting is to bring together specialists and undergraduate and graduate students to foster interest in basic and applied sciences in our region, particularly in our universities in the region, interest in basic and applied sciences in our region, particularly in our developing universities, to foster scientific and inclusive scientific vocations, as well as universal access to knowledge, generate new collaborations and strengthen existing ones.
Due to the long-term impact of Covid-19, EMDA also accepts online participation, you can choose online for your registration
Call for papers
The 2023 4th International Altamira Materials and Devices Encounter (EMDA 2023) accepts original and unpublished papers. The topics may include but are not limited to:
|Submission Deadline||October 5, 2023|
|Notification Date||October 27, 2023|
|Registration Deadline||November 6, 2023|
|Camera Ready||November 15, 2023|
|Registration Deadline (Listener)||November | 16-17 |, 2023|
|Conference Date||November | 16-17 |, 2023|
- Official Language for the presentation: English and Spanish
- Official Language for the manuscript: English
- The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
- Listeners REGISTRATION
- Authors Presenters (WITHOUT PUBLICATION) REGISTRATION
- Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
- Authors Presenters (WITH PUBLICATION) SUBMISSION SYSTEM
- Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed, .
- Template Download
Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Paper is requested for publication purpose. With presentation only purpose, please just submit an abstract
The accepted (Registered & Presented) full papers will be published in the IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series (ISSN: 1742-6596), indexed by Scopus.
1) All articles must be submitted via the IOP’s publishing platform (Morressier).
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the EMDA conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical behaviour is the most important virtue of any academic. Therefore, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is completely unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
3) Full papers should be prepared using the template provided and should be a minimum of 4 pages and a maximum of 8 pages. The full paper should include the authors’ names, full addresses and the e-mail address of the corresponding author.
4) Please try again if the submission system does not work.