Requirements to be a member of the Executive Board :
- Be a professional (Director or Scholar), preferably from a higher education institution, with experience in the COIL methodology and internationalization of the curriculum.
- Be a professional interested in promoting the COIL methodology in Latin America.
- Be willing to participate in the board meetings.
- The Advisory Board members will be proposed and elected every three years by the institutional members of the Network.
|Present advisory board term through 2022
Universidad Veracruzana, México
Dr. Mario Oliva Suárez, Director of the International Office
Biól. Ángel Antonio Fernández Montiel, Coordinator of Academic Cooperation
Dra. Verónica Rodríguez Luna, COIL-VIC Program Coordinator
Universidad de Monterrey, México
Mtro. Thomas Martin Buntru Wenzler, Dean of International Programs
Mtra. Brenda Ivonne García Portillo, Director of Internationalization Projects
Universidad Estatal Paulista, Brasil
Dr. José Celso Freire Junior, Associate Rector of International Affairs
Instituto Tecnológico Metropolitano de Medellín, Colombia
Dra. María Fernanda Vega de Mendoza, Operational Director, Cooperation and International Relations
COIL Consulting, Estados Unidos
Mr. Jon Rubin, COIL Consulting Director
Requirements to be part of the Network (institutional membership):
- Fill in the online registration form.
- Be an accredited higher education institution in Latin America, a national or international network or association.
- To promote professors’ participation in COIL virtual exchange training with international partners.
- To promote professors’ participation in COIL virtual exchange research.
- In the first year, institution/network/association representatives should attend the Latin American COIL Network conference in Brazil in April 2021.
- In succeeding years, there will be a membership fee.
Requirements to be part of the Network (individual membership):
- Be a professional interested in the COIL methodology.
- In the first year, individuals should attend the Latin American COIL Network conference in Brazil in April 2021.
- In succeeding years, individual members will pay a membership fee.