Download courses and prices
Spring 2017 (new) Fall 2017 (new)
Summer 2017 (new)
Please include a USD $20.00 bank commission in your payment.
Note: It is absolutely essential to make sure that you include the initials identifying your institution and/or your name in the wire transfer form. Otherwise, we cannot process the payment of your fees and, consequently, your admission. It would be useful for you to fax us (+52 228 8 18 64 13) the hardcopy of the wire transfer that you are given after you have deposited the fee. We would appreciate your collaboration. Thank you.
If you want an extra original transcript you need to pay:
- 6 USD for each transcript
- 50 USD (America) 55 USD (Europa) 65 (Asia, Oceania y Africa) for the EXPRESS Mail (Redpack, DHL, fedex, etc) I it takes 1 or 2 weeks to arrive.
- 15 USD for Regular mail. It takes approximately more than 6 weeks to arrive
- Remember to include USD $20.00 bank commision in your payment
Payment in México:
We inform you that we cannot accept Money Orders, personal cheques, credit cards or United States dollars anymore. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
- Bank: Banco Nacional de México, SA (BANAMEX)
- Address: Centro Financiero Xalapa Xalapeños Ilustres y Zamora Xalapa, Ver.
- ZIP code: 91000
- Branch: 0101
- Bank: 02
- Beneficiary: Universidad Veracruzana-Escuela para Estudiantes Extranjeros
- Account: 0101/ 794385-1
- It is important to bring the original hardcopy you get in the bank to the payments office at EEE because if you lose it, you will have to pay the corresponding fee again.
- Be sure to bring new bills, because dirty, torn, crumpled, faded or written upon, or bills in anyway marked will not be accepted at banks or money exchange places.