Transfers and Equivalence

equivalenciaIf you are a student starting to attend the University Veracruzana, and you have taken English courses at one of the Universities language centers, or an international English exam, you may receive credits for English I and English II. If you have finished basic 3 or any other courses credits may be applied. The Universidad also offers credits for other languages.

To complete your transfer of credits you will need to have taken and received a certified document from one of the following exams: EXAVER, KET, PET, FCE, IELTS, TOEFL IBT, DELF, ÖSD.

In order to receive credit for a language course which you have completed at a Universidad Veracruzana language center, self –access, or DELEX you need to bring your report cards from each level completed, along with proper identification. These report cards must have been received within the last three years.

For further information please check the following sites or ask for information at your language center.
Centro de Idiomas Xalapa: Equivalencias y Transferencias.
Centro de Autoacceso USBI – Xalapa: Equivalencias y Transferencias.